MINE


Welcome
Hi there!

This is my online diary. You don't have to read my story if you don't want to


ME
A 21 years old girl and still broke lol.

  • I love black!
  • I love rain!
  • I love panda!
  • I love you!


    Tagboard




    skin by BALQISH
    Coding by BALQISH
    The Best View by Google Chrome
  • i can't
    Thursday, 23 March 2017 | 0 Comments

    Until when?

    Until when do I have to do it like this?

    I keep missing a person that doesn't even any single day missing me.

    I keep missing a person that sleep well every night without saying good night to me.

    I keep missing a person that laugh and smile and happy with his life and I am not the reason of all that.

    I keep missing a person that stay with me more than 24 hours.

    I keep missing a person that will hold my hand and keep me safe.

    I keep missing the warmth of his hand when we were holding our hands together.

    I keep missing a person that will make a silly jokes and laugh at my stupid jokes.

    I keep missing a person that will appear in front of my house on 8 pm every night.

    I keep missing a person that will wait for me at mamak down there to have a dinner with me.

    I keep missing a person that will look into my eyes for a long time whenever we met.

    I keep missing a person that wearing that big spectacle and there is the perfect eyebrows hidden behind his spectacle.

    I keep missing a person that always let me play with his hair.

    I keep missing a person that never let go my hand when we were going out together.

    I keep missing a person that I hold his hand tightly when we were in the train that full of strange people.

    I keep missing a person that keep annoys me in DIY shop when he knows that I'm mad at him.

    I keep missing a person that will open his arms widely with his smile whenever he sees me.

    I keep missing all those memories that we have together.

    I miss you. I can't move on. I am not healing. I can't heal. Heal me. Please.

    I will wait for you. because... deep inside my heart, I don't want anybody else than you..

    Post a Comment


    PAST | PRESENT